Love Quotes - Best Quotes 1

06:35

Here Are some Best love Quotes, if you're in love,

the you can senD some Love Quotes to your lover


Quote no.1
♥ i loveD you Too mucH 
i love loveD you too mucH to Lose you Twice


Quote no.2
♥ My love of Loves 
You are my love of loves, my dream of dreams, my hope of hopes
& I would take the journey all over again
because it led me to you, because it’s our story–the story of us

Quote no.3
♥ Perfect love 
Perfect love was that kind of love that made no sense
but made everything else make sense somehow.
It was raw and unscripted, turbulent and slightly unpredictable

Quote no.4
♥ Life is more Or less A lie 
Life is more or less a lie, but then again,
that’s exactly the way we want it to be

Quotes

♥ Luv is real, real is love 

♥ Luv is now, is always
All that is missin is the coup de Grace
 which is called passion

♥ when you love someone
you are scared of getting hurt
& you will get hurt 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

inFormation For Every Visitor, Here Are Free Softwares For Life Time, Hacks, Tricks, 300mB Movies n Lots Of info